Why buy Nanoleaf Panels? Its characteristics will convince you:
- RGBW LED panels over 16,7 million colors.
- Wifi included without adaptation external.
- Nanoleaf is compatible with iOS, Android, Amazon Alexa and IFTTT (Coming Early 2017).
- Recognition voice.
- Synchronization of music, movement, colors and voice.
- Custom combination: The Aurora version of Nanoleaf offers nine LED panels with nine connectors that allow multiple combinations of geometric shapes.
- Adjusted Price: Although it may seem that its price could be considered "high", it is a much cheaper and cheaper model than its competitors in the market within high-end smart lighting.
- Total control: From your Smart Phone you can control up to 30 Nanoleaf Aurora lights, with the application for Android and Iphone devices.
- Easy installation: When buying your Nanoleaf Aurora you just have to stick it with the 3M tape to the wall without drilling, or spending money on installation.
- Durability: With the purchase of this product you guarantee its long durability and it will look like new for years.
- Easy to transport: Its assembly and disassembly is so simple that you can transport it, it is very simple.
- Multiple uses: The price of the nanoleaf auroras is economical due to its wide variety of colors, which allows you to use it with a wide variety of lighting, decoration and style.
If you are looking for the best smart led lighting panel, Nanoleaf is just the one you need. Installing and programming it is very simple and you can give it the design that you like the most with the most original shapes.
All who have bought this model agree that there is no better model on the market today that combines quality and price. It is a high-end product within its competition.
NEW SENSORY EXPERIENCE TO CHANGE YOUR VISION WHEN DECORATING YOUR ENVIRONMENT: BRIGHT AND INTELLIGENT NANOLEAF PANELS
We are the first surprised to discover the incessant advances in LED technology and its incredible applications. It seems that there are no limits to all the objects that are designed with this type of light.
Transformed and remodeling the different ways in which we illuminate our objects and family, work and socio-cultural environments.
Today we want to focus on what is called INTELLIGENT LIGHTING and we want to present you the latest trend in this type of decoration that comes to us from the Nanoleaf company and its light panels.
First comments that Nanoleaf, based in Toronto and also present in the main cities of the world, is a green technology company that aims at the sustainable manufacturing system together with energy efficiency. The main feature of its products is the clever combination of artistic design with the latest innovations in led lighting.
LITTLE …… AND BETTER IF IT'S GOOD
Last trends; Minimalist style in lighting.
Simplicity and simplicity to extol the beauty of little. And if we add to this the most innovative designs in led technology, the Nanoleaf panels
As we see in the images in this article, it is about flat light panels in the shape of triangles. They can be attached to mount on the wall like the pieces of an original puzzle. Both off and on are special and eye-catching. But the wonderful thing is the possibility of changing the color and intensity of the panels individually or the whole set with a mobile phone application.
Today we have a taste and tomorrow another, that's how we are and it's normal. Every time it gives us something, we buy decoration in accordance with it, then we save it and buy something else, and so we accumulate pictures, figures, multiple details…. If we add to this the amount of things that we accumulate and the many others that we really need, the question of space becomes complicated for us.
With these smart panels for our home we ensure the possibility of modifying our lighting designs quickly and also according to the festivity of the moment, the celebration we want or the state of mind in which we find ourselves.
How do I install?
We must first imagine, create in our minds the design that we like best for that environment and moment. On the Nanoleaf website and Facebook we can find some tips and suggestions that inspire us.
Take your time to observe well all the kit material, look at the devices that have cables, in total there are 3 if we have the control that comes directly from one of the triangles. The geometric shape that we create should allow us to hide these cables so that the design as a whole does not lose its aesthetics.
It is recommended to place 3 tabs on each panel and 1 on the control. Both the cards and the stickers are well fixed and firm on the wall for a long time. Let's keep in mind that we need a flat surface for them to stick together completely.
Now it is time to configure the application of the Nanoleaf Panels
Simply let the data you request be accessed and add it to our Wi-Fi network. Better if we add it to slower 5GHZ networks such as 2.4 GHZ.
The iOs app works with HomeKit. In case you do not know it, HomeKit is the Apple software that provides the possibility of configuring all the smart devices in the home. They are linked and you can control them from your iPhone or iPad.
There is a module called Aurora Rhythm, which allows us to connect the rhythm module to the panel that we want, so the light and music will be synchronized according to your taste, to convert the music into luminous movement, all instantly.
You have to buy it separately, it is worth around a price of 50 dollars and you still have to improve the application to make it compatible with all mobile devices. Still it is a creative and novel experience.
What does the application allow us to do?
Automatically and individually configure lighting.
Create new sensory experiences with infinite combination of colors and intensities. They can be previewed.
Share the created light scenes with friends and family who are users.
Download scenes that other users have created and shared.
Program schedules according to our rhythm of life to turn the panels on or off.
Use our voice to give orders to the lighting system, activating the designs and turning the colors on or off. All this through Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant.