Raspberry Pi 4
The new generation of Raspberry Pi is already here with the Raspberry Pi 4. This is the most powerful Pi to date and is now like a complete desktop computer: it can power two independent 4K screens simultaneously and has 3 times more processing power. It also multiplies by 4 the multimedia performance of its predecessors, allowing users to browse, stream movies, edit images and even create high definition applications. You can control your Home Assistant or any other platform with this device, available with different memory capacities.
It also has the Raspberry Pi 3 In case you don't need so much power.
- Your small desktop with dual screen… And robot brains, smart home center, media center, AI network core, factory controller and much more.
- You can place your new Raspberry Pi in your previous projects for an update; And as always, we have kept all our software compatible with previous versions, so what you believe in a Raspberry Pi 4 will work on any older model you have.
- Dual 4K output screens. We have heard your comments: with Raspberry Pi 4, you can run two monitors at once, and also in 4K!
- Your new desktop computer. The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is one more step than the previous models. For the first time, we have built a complete desktop experience. Whether you are editing documents, browsing the web with a lot of open tabs, juggling spreadsheets or drawing a presentation, you will find the experience fluid and very recognizable, but in a smaller way, more energy efficient and much more profitable.
- Silent, energy efficient. The Raspberry Pi, fanless and energy efficient, runs silently and consumes much less energy than other computers.
- Fast networks Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with on-board wireless networks and Bluetooth.
- USB 3. Your new Raspberry Pi 4 has improved USB capacity: along with two USB 2 ports, you will find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
Specifications Raspberry Pi 4 Model B:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, 64-bit SoC Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit at 1,5 GHz.
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR2400-4 SDRAM.
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11ac 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 40-pin standard Raspberry Pi GPIO head (fully compatible with the previous boards)
- 2 micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 compatible)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port.
- Port for 2-lane MIPI CSI camera.
- 4-pole stereo port and composite video port.
- H.265 (4kp60 decoding), H264 (1080p60 decoding, 1080p30 encoding)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Micro-SD card slot to load the operating system and data storage.
- 5 VDC through the USB-C connector (minimum 3A *)
- 5V DC through GPIO header (minimum 3A *)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires PoE HAT separately)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C ambient.
- Note: * A good quality 2,5 A power supply can be used if USB downstream peripherals consume less than 500 mA in total.