10W outdoor light bulb. Perfect for remote control with our Echo Plus or Echo Show devices. In Zigbee2mqtt there is a supported version of this model, so it should be used within Home Assistant. IP65 insulation to prevent water from entering.
Questions and answers, for more information, go to:Http://www.reddit.com/r/Gledopto/
In this manual we will explain the connection of cables and the connection with a ZigBee light
These devices work with many similar ZigBee * light gateways, Amazon Echo Plus.
1. Turn off the power.
2. Plug in the light.
3. Now you can connect it to the gateway.
1. Connect the LED product to the controller. see the Installation installation section ”.
2. Start searching for the device on the ZigBee light link, it could take some time.
If the Gateway cannot find the device, plug in the power / on or restart.
3. The Gateway found your device and you can assign it to the different
Rooms / zones / groups.
4. Now you can use the device.
1. Turn on your device.
2. Now turn off and on in 2 seconds.
3. Repeat off / on four times.
4. The reset is done when the device is turned on the fifth time and the light stays on after
Flashing 4 times